Sunday, August 29, 2010

Follow Up to Rules to Invite Guests By

As I published the list of people I shouldn't invite, I also thought of things that might come up in the event that I did invite you and if you are hemming and hawing about whether or not you should make an appearance.

1. You probably shouldn't come to the wedding if you think that I could do better or that My Fiance could do better.
2. You probably shouldn't come to the wedding if you think that you should be with either one of us
3. You probably shouldn't come to the wedding if you are in a foul mood and just want to get plowed (in more ways than one)
4. You probably shouldn't come to the wedding if you just want to make fun of the things we chose to do for our special day


That was a short list, but I am going to add a tangent also to this.

1. You probably shouldn't come as the +1 to any of our guests if any of the items above make you want to go
2. You probably shouldn't come as the +1 to any of our guests if you are an ex and just cant get over it
3. You probably shouldn't come as the +1 to any of our guests if you are unable to hold your booze and insist on grinding with any mother, father, aunt, uncle, cousin, sister, brother, basically any family members that will be joining us for the night.

These might just seem like common sense to most; but in reality, common sense is not that common!!!

xoxox
Mare

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some good guidelines. We really tried to keep it small too, not everybody and their mother needs to come. Even with the wedding party -- I really only still talk to one of my groomsmen!

    ReplyDelete