Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Bride's Recap of her Day!

Mary was an amazing....and I mean amazing...wedding coordinator! She helped me from start to finish and was incredibly fun and friendly throughout the entire process. She helped me assemble my hand-made invitations, met with the event coordinator from my reception hall to ensure everything would run smoothly, made itineraries for everyone in the wedding party, put together baskets for the bathrooms, picked-up flowers at the farmer's market for my wedding ceremony-plus much more...and that was all before the wedding!!!

The wedding reception would not have gone as smoothly without her. Her attentiveness, organizational skills, ability to multi-task, sincerity, and personable personality make her a bride's perfect wedding coordinator! During the reception, she made sure everything was running on time, gathered the wedding party when needed, ensured all of the vendors were paid, worked with the reception hall employees to ensure everything was in order...the list goes on and on! She was truly my wedding lifesaver! I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for a person to help make her wedding an amazing, stress-free day!

Linh Veire

1 comment:

  1. You know you're going to have like triple-duty at my future wedding right? :)

    ReplyDelete