Monday, March 12, 2012

Its been a while

Its been a while since I posted anything about weddings. lately I have been a bit removed from the wedding scene. Nothing seemed to move me in the form of decorations and making the day as memorable as can be. Until now... I have had a surge of wedding ideas, some new, some old and to be reiterated.

This is probably due to the wedding bug in full swing! It is the wedding season once again!!!

Great new website featuring my obsession!! Zoey Catherine! I love her ideas and how she mixes modern with classic. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I cant speak highly enough about my experiences working with her!!!


for some new ideas and to see a glimpse of her amazing work!

You can also connect with her at Zoeycatherine.com or on Facebook by liking Zoey Catherine Accessories!!!

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment